The conversation recently went down on the social media platform, and the world has been reacting.
Nicki Minaj simply asked Lil Wayne bluntly during the live, “What’s your favorite position?” and he responded by saying he like making his women feel powerful during intercourse.
His words, “On top, in any part of life — not just the bedroom. Just on top.”
“I like the woman to lay down and just look up at me, just to see the power she has over me in such a moment.”
“So a woman could be like, ‘So damn I’m just laying here, I ain’t humping back, I ain’t doing nothing and you feeling like this? I’m a powerful muthafucka.’ I just like a woman to know the power she has, possess.”
Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. (born September 27, 1982), better known by his stage name Lil Wayne, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record executive, entrepreneur, and actor.
He is regarded by many contemporaries as one of the most influential hip hop artists of his generation, and often cited as one of the greatest rappers of all time.
His career began in 1995, at the age of 12, when he was signed by rapper Birdman, joining Cash Money Records as the youngest member of the label.
For many years, Lil Wayne was the flagship artist of Cash Money Records, before ending his association with the company in June 2018.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]