Seven months after Kefee‘s sudden death, her husband Teddy Momoh is still finding it hard..
He told Encomium
It has not been easy for me. It’s been by the special grace of God and His grace has been sufficient for me.. I miss everything that she epitomized, her smiles, the way she lightened up the environment and everyone around her, her food and so many other things. I have lost a lot of weight since she passed away because there is no one to cook or call to find out what I would like to eat.
She went the extra mile of cooking breakfast, she packs what I would have for lunch in the office. She would still give me a call to remind me that I have to eat lunch. She turned me from ‘eating out’ to ‘eating at home’ and I find it difficult to eat out now. I miss that love, the union and her brainstorming. I just miss everything she stood for. We had a lot of fun memories together and I would not want to share them with the world. It is very personal and I miss those memories.
On Getting married again
This is another personal question I don’t have answer to, but I know I am still young.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Don Jazzy – Baby Face [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Whine Like This [AuDio]
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples