Nollywood actor, Hanks Anuku says he has finally relocated to Ghana so he could get closer to God. The actor said a lot of things happened to him in Nigeria which made him leave. Aside being an actor, he was also a Special Adviser to Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta state before leaving the country. He was rumoured to have been addicted to drugs and alcohol.
Yea, as you can see, I am in Ghana now. It was a decision I made to get a few things for myself and to get closer to God because so many things happened to me in Nigeria that I was not happy about. Everything depends on God. He is my provider. If God wants me to go to Nigeria, no problem.
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Buju – Testimony