He recently had his say via his media adviser, Ike Abonyi, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, Prince Secondus’ unavoidable absence at the party’s National Executive Committee, NEC, meeting was him obeying an interim order from Cross River state High Court.
He added that as a law abiding citizen who has been an adherent of rule of law as a basis for democracy, Secondus had to do the needful.
His words, “Prince Secondus by his unavoidable absence at the party’s National Executive Committee, NEC, meeting on Saturday was merely obeying an interim order from Cross River state High Court.”
“As a law abiding citizen who has been an adherent of rule of law as a basis for democracy, stayed away in respect for the courts.”
“Prince Secondus’ four year mandate to lead the party given on December 10, 2017 ends by December, 2021.”
“By this release, media office wishes to urge media houses and members of the public particularly beloved members of PDP to disregard any news suggesting that he has stepped down.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- L.A.X – Faster
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]