He recently revealed this when he led a delegation of politicians from Bayelsa on a condolence visit to Governor Ifeanyi Okowa at Government House, Asaba, over the recent demise of his father, Sir Okorie Okowa.
According to him, it is very sad that school children and many Nigerians are being kidnapped for ransom by bandits, and he can only pledge to keep serving God, humanity, Africa and the world.
He added that he is sure that with the commitment of the governors and the Federal Government, Nigeria can address the issue of insecurity in the country.
His words, “I believe that with the commitment of the governors and the Federal Government, we will be able to address the issue of insecurity in the country.”
“I believe that the President himself is not sleeping and that the governors are not sleeping as well over the insecurity challenge in the country.”
“As long as the governors, the President and all the security agencies can work together, Nigeria will be able to cross over this very ugly phase of societal evolution.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Dr Dolor – Notice
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)
- L.A.X – Peru