He recently had his say via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he decided to put a smile on his barber’s face because he has been faithful to him for several years with his love and sacrifices.
Biodun added that he hopes the hair professional enjoys 2022 while knowing that God rewards faithfulness.
His words, “Its a New Year and I thought to put a smile on Yusuf, my Barber’s face. Thank you Yusuf, for being faithful these few years. I know sometimes you have to make sacrifices to cut my hair even as late as 1am because of my schedule, for which I am grateful.”
“I hope this makes you smile and lets you know that God loves you and He rewards faithfulness. Enjoy the rest of your year, Yusuf!”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – IFE ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Davido – Skelewu [AuDio]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – It’s Plenty
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Kizz Daniel – RTID (Rich Till I Die)