Until he explained in an interview with Beat FM, folks had presumed that reggae-dancehall singer and songwriter Patrick ‘Patoranking‘ Nnaemeka Okorie was the father to his 9-year-old brother Rapha.
Now, in the post he just shared on Instagram, Patoranking has revealed that he indeed wishes his little siblings were his children.
Read his post:
A little story about dis pic.. 5 years ago I left my lil brother ‘RAPHA’ nd my lil sister ‘SHARON’ because I wanted to change the face of my family.. I cud’nt give dem the much deserved elder brother Attention, I had to dis cos I wanna be able to provide their needs and answer their questions in the future.. Thank God for Today and thank God for his blessings upon my Life and my family.. Everyone is happy and we living the life @rapharankingfire is the happiest one.. sumtimes I just wish he is my son and Sharon is my daughter loooool but all join.. May God continue to bless us forever Amen #Family#Whayasay!!!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]