She recently had her say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting.
According to her, when she came home the first time after the surgeries, she literally could not lift her life at all, and she couldn’t even lift her heel off of the bed.
Oprah added that this made her vow to take proper advantage of movement and exercise if she ever walks again.
Her words, “I had double knee surgery last year.”
“I had knee surgery in August, and then I had another knee surgery in November. When I came home the first time, I literally could not lift my leg. I couldn’t lift my heel off of the bed, and I vowed if I was ever able to get up, walk around, and move again — that I would take advantage of movement, exercise, and of being able to be fully in my body.”
“As I was rehabilitating, I started hiking,” she shared. “Every day, I tried to hike more and do more. My appreciation for every organ and every limb has expanded exponentially. So, you mentioning that really brought that home to me.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years
- Stan Slim – Green Light ft Adama & Lost Pearl [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Ojuelegba (Remix) ft Drake & Skepta [AuDio]
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – Change [AuDio]
- Olubunmi – A Now Miracle [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]
- Seriki – Angel ft Sojay [AuDio]
- Reekado Banks – Rora [AuDio]
- Orezi & Sheebah – Sweet Sensation [AuDio]
- Demmie Vee – If I Had Known [AuDio]
- Reekado Banks – Mama ft Harmonize [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema