The new governor revealed this recently when he met with all the 24 members of the State House of Assembly.
Recall that immediate past governor, Hon Seriake Dickson said he did not intend to appropriation bill as a sign of respect since a new government was set to come in.
According to Senator Douye Diri, the people should do their own part by avoiding violence and embracing peace as his new era begins.
He added that he wants to hit the ground running because there is no time to waste.
His words, “There is no time at all. We want to hit the ground running, hence this meeting with you all.
“Let me assure you that the document will come in no distant time. This is the synergy we need to ensure the development of the state.”
“Let us join hands to build Bayelsa State. We must leave a legacy of development, love, and hope for our people.
“Our state is in dire need of development in all facets. Education, for instance, is the bedrock and foundation of any society. We will invest more in critical infrastructure,”
“We can not use our hands to destroy the state we all seek to have.
“All the feuding should stop and let us see ourselves as brothers and sisters. Then, focus on things that will bring us together. That is when we can experience development.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]