Brazil star, Neymar has said he is happy, comfortable and ready to give his all to Paris Saint-Germain.
Neymar, who previously said he wanted to exit PSG after two years with the French champions, has now said he is no longer at loggerheads with the club.
During a recent news conference ahead of Brazil’s match vs Senegal, Neymar had this to say, “Everyone knows what happened in the summer market and the desire I had to leave.”
“Today, I feel happy and comfortable with the club, too. It’s not just with the national team that I’m happy. The season started out very well for me.
“I will defend my club tooth and nail. I will give 100 per cent for us to achieve great things.
“It was a long summer for me. I knew that I had to prepare, in all circumstances, for a good season. Thank God, it has started well and I hope it stays that way.”
“There have been more than three months of injury treatment in the last two years,”
“This gets in the way of any athlete.”
“But if you look at all the games and numbers you will see that I never stopped playing football. Unfortunately in an athlete’s life, this can occur. You have to have a good head and be prepared to go through it.
“My hope for this season is to stay fit, to hope that nothing bad happens.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Shadow – Trauma
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Edanos – Woman Crush Everyday