Femi Fani, however, revealed that he does not intend to stop talking about the socio-political ills in Nigeria.
According to him, he will never bow to any power and courage is his second name.
He added that Amotekun is simply the sons of Oduduwa coming together to prevail over their collective enemies.
On Amotekun, he said, “The sons of Oduduwa have come together as one and we shall prevail over our collective enemies. We have set all our differences aside in order to fight the common enemy.
“Our primary interest is not PDP or APC but the interest of the people of the South West. From today we shall always put them FIRST!
“A strong collaboration and unity of purpose between the people of the South West, South East, South South and the Middle Belt is a fundamental and vital prerequisite for southern and Middle Belt emancipation.
“The fact that a bunch of illiterate butchers and ignorant cattle-rearers like Miyetti Allah can be the ones determining the national narrative and openly threatening the sons and daughters of Oduduwa speaks volumes. Such people are not fit to run a zoo let alone a NATION.
“As for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, he is not just a friend, an in-law and a brother but he is also a visionary, a trail-blazer and a deeply courageous and insightful man who loves his people passionately and for whom I have the utmost respect.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Maleek Berry – Peru (Cover)
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Qdot – Gbeja ft Wasiu Alabi Pasuma