Tony Tetuila has vowed not to tie the knot with more than one wife because of the experience he had as a kid.
According to the former singer, his current stance to remain faithful to his wife and kids is because of the treatment he experienced as a child who had his childhood in a polygamous home.
His words to Sunday Scoop, “Due to my experience while growing up, I can’t marry two wives or have a baby mama. If one is not careful with women, one will run into trouble. Marrying two wives means trouble. Although men cannot do without them, women are hard to manage. The moment you sleep with a woman, you’ve lost your respect too.
“I grew up in a polygamous home and the fact that I am alive today is by the grace of God. I was poisoned while I was little and I developed complications in my legs afterwards.” Tetuila’s 16-year-marriage is blessed with three kids – two boys and a girl. “I see all my children venturing into entertainment because there are strong signs already. I have a good dancer in my house and a lovely vocalist.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Timi Dakolo – Everything
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]