Fayose recently revealed that Ibrahim Magu actually sold most of the recovered assets under his control to his associates.
According to him, a complete investigation must be conducted to confirm that the recovered loots were truly relooted to other people.
He added that the investigation must not end up as the regular paddy-paddy arrangement we are used to in Nigeria.
His words, “There must be a full investigation into the sales of properties seized by the EFCC under Magu. Those recovered loots that were ‘relooted’ must be ‘re-recovered’.
“The probe must not be just to achieve the sole aim of removing Magu from office.
“Nigerians must know beneficiaries of the seized properties and how they were sold because most of these properties were bought by associates of Magu, including some so-called human rights lawyers.”
“These human rights lawyers were his promoters and today, they are the ones defending him because they know that if this investigation goes deeper than just looking for what Magu did wrong so as to remove him from office, their dirty secrets will be revealed for Nigerians to see.
“This investigation must not end up as their usual paddy-paddy arrangement.
“It should not end up as a tool just to remove Magu because removing him will not be enough, the loots already ‘relooted’ must be ‘re-recovered’ and those who ‘relooted’ the loots brought to book.
“Also, those holding money and properties in trust for Magu as well as those who must have helped him to launder money must be revealed.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]