They dish out this Indigenous (Hausa) record dubbed ‘Tatabara’, produced by Princeton.
The singers delivered an addictive love jam with melody that will still catch you attention even without understanding the Hausa Language.
He goes back to his bases to deliver this new record with an assist fro Skales who also grew up in the Northern part of Nigeria.
Download & Catch the vibe!
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Ruger, D’Prince & Rema – One Shirt
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]