Dr. Isa revealed this in a statement signed by Dr. Femi Adeluyi, Technical Assistant, Information Technology to the Minister today.
According to him, he is happy to announce the growth of ICT’s contribution to Nigeria’s GDP in the first quarter (Q1) of 2020, as it was higher than its contribution a year earlier.
He added that the contribution is unprecedented and it means the country must do more to make the sector continue thriving for us.
His words, ”The report observed that the country’s GDP grew by 1.87 percent year-on-year in real terms in Q1 2020.
”The non-oil sector contributed 90.50 percent to the nation’s GDP in Q1 2020 as opposed to the 9.50 percent contributed to total real GDP by the oil sector.
”It is noteworthy that the ICT sector contributed 14.07 percent to the total real GDP in Q1 2020, higher than its contribution a year earlier, which was 13.32 percent and in the preceding quarter, in which it accounted for 13.12 percent.
”This contribution is unprecedented.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ole [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dremo – OMG [AuDio]
- Zlatan – Soro Soke [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]