The government, via the Special Adviser to the Governor on Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osagi recently revealed that the state government’s website is up and running and all other reports should be ignored.
According to him, the threats being made by some individuals that they have hacked Edo State Government’s website and leaked sensitive documents are completely false.
He added that the state’s official website is not for hiding documents but for enlightening the public and keeping them up to date with government activities and information.
His words, “The threats being made by some individuals that they have hacked Edo State Government’s website and leaked sensitive documents is false.
“The state’s official website is not for hiding documents but to enlighten the public and keep them up to date with government activities and information, providing detailed insights into the administration’s people-centric projects, reforms and policies. The details being distributed as leaked materials are already in the public domain.
“More so, the Governor Godwin Obaseki-led administration runs an open, transparent and accountable government and therefore has nothing to hide.”
“Anyone who is seeking to know anything about the government can access them on the website as the details are in the public domain. So, you don’t need to hack our website to see things that were put there for public consumption.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]