Jamil Abubakar, the first son of the Inspector General of Police survived a plane crash yesterday evening May 10th after the small plane he was co-piloting lost control and crashed in Ganla, Niger Republic.
The plane, an IRS airline, Folker 100, with registration number 5NSIK, was returning from maintenance abroad when it lost contact in Ganla and crashed. The two-crew members, including the IG’s son survived the crash. The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority confirmed the crash yesterday.
IRS airline has not been in operation for a while because it had only one functional plane�and�had wanted to fix this other plane to commence operation.� IRS airlines is owned by Alhaji Ishiaku Rabiu.
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]