He recently revealed this while on an inspection tour of the Isheri Fire and Emergency Station, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the fire station which is almost 95 to 96 per cent completed is in fulfilment of his promise during the electioneering campaign to ensure that the state does not have to rely on Lagos State to fight fire outbreak on the Ogun part of the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.
He added that the commissioning of all the fire stations should start happening towards the middle of May 2021.
His words, “The fire station is about 95 to 96 per cent completed, we have acquired the fire trucks and water trucks that will be here. We’ve built four of these stations; one in Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government in addition to what they have and another one in Ifo Constituency 1.”
“In the entire Ifo, we found out that there was no fire station, so, we built two fire stations in both Ifo I and Ifo II constituencies. Ifo now has two fire stations, and they will be getting two brand new fire trucks.”
“We should be coming here in the next three to four weeks to formally commission this fire station, amongst other fire stations that we will be commissioning towards the middle of May 2021.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office