He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he wants to create more jobs as president because if the issue of joblessness is not addressed soon, it could lead to anarchy in the country.
Rabiu added that the level of joblessness among youths have now made many to turn to drug abuse and banditry.
His words, “Well, you see, our strategy normally is to allow people to continue to underrate us. Our politics is underground, not in the air. People could see and touch our supporters and these are committed supporters.”
“People who very much believe in our ideology; believe that if we are given the opportunity, we are in a position to change many things for the better, and therefore, they also believe that if we get the position, the country will be a better place. That is why you see so many people everywhere in the country showing solidarity for our candidature.”
“Seven months ago when we decided to join this party, many people thought we were not going anywhere.”
“But by the grace of God, today in this country, everybody knows us.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Wizkid – Ojuelegba (Remix) ft Drake & Skepta [AuDio]
- Yemi Sax – My Woman My Everything + Thinking Out Loud [AuDio]
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – Change [AuDio]
- Henry Knight – Damilohun [AuDio]
- A-Q – Red Cups ft Mr. J.I [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Toby Grey – Na U ft Soma [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]
- Seriki – Angel ft Sojay [AuDio]
- Reekado Banks – Rora [AuDio]
- Orezi & Sheebah – Sweet Sensation [AuDio]
- Nasty C – Uno (Cemix) [AuDio]