He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, it is the construction of roads before anything else, and he will continue to award road construction contracts to link communities till his last day in office.
Okowa added that these roads that will link communities are important because they will ease the movement of agricultural produce from one community to another.
His words, “The State Executive Council meeting presided by Governor Okowa, in a bid to finish strong, approved construction of many roads.”
“Some of the road projects include 2.05km Kokodiagbene Road in Warri south-West; 10.85km Ute-Okpu/Ute-Enugu Road in Ika North-East and 1.5km Ovie Palace Road in Mosogar, Ethiope West.”
“Others are 2.05km Kokodiagbene Road in Warri South-West; 10.85km Ute-Okpu/Ute-Enugu Road in Ika North-East and 1.5km Ovie Palace Road in Mosogar, Ethiope West.”
“These roads are to link communities, which means it will ease the movement of agricultural produce from one community to another. We are continuing with the approval of projects, not just to enable us to finish strong, but also, to reach several rural communities and urbanise them.”
“Governor Okowa is committed to constructing roads even to the last minutes of the administration.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Lil Kesh – Vanilla Bottega ft Joeboy
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Simi – Naked Wire
- Laycon & Toby Shang – 2000
- Johnny Drille – Ova ft Don Jazzy [ViDeo]
- Generalsnazy – Commander ft Umu Obiligbo
- Lojay, Sarz & Chris Brown – MONALISA (Remix)
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Bella Shmurda – Fvck Off
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape