This is coming after he undermined the death of the teenage girl and described George Floyd’s death as a global pandemic.
According to him, Nigerians should forgive him because he never read the news about her death before dropping his comment.
He added that his words earlier were a misinterpretation of him so the people should not judge him because he is also a father to a beautiful girl and can understand the pain.
His words, I am just knowing about the little girl cus I hardly check posts I am so so sorry I never meant it that way so sorry I apologize.”
“Just seeing this #Justice for Tina All blacks lives matters so sad sorry once again so sorry Nigerians I’m so sorry about this , I just got to read the #tina story and I’m so sad right now , my comment earlier was a misinterpretation and I sincerely apologize . I’m a father to a beautiful girl , So I know how painful this must be for Tina Parent. Tina is for all of us. We want #Justice For Tina.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Sean Paul, Ir Sais & Davido – Dream Girl
- Magnito – Ungrateful ft Umu Obiligbo & Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay