She recently had her say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting.
According to her, despite being broke and living as a squatter for three years, she has not gotten any help from her sister, Georgina.
Patricia added that she is not even hurt to not be getting help for herself, and it is her kids she feels for.
Her words, “I’m broke and my sister doesn’t help me. What hurts me the most are my children, not me.”
“After all, I can get by on a piece of bread, but my children, who are her nephews and nieces.”
“I wasn’t expecting this from my sister. Sometimes I have enough to eat, other times I don’t. Sometimes I have enough to pay the rent, other times I don’t.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years
- Stan Slim – Green Light ft Adama & Lost Pearl [AuDio]
- Dj Clatiny ft Terry G – Special Hype Mixtape vol.8
- DJ Samlegxy – Woju Movement [MixTape]
- Dj Bolux – Best of Burna Boy [MixTape]
- Reekado Banks – Corner [AuDio]
- Olubunmi – A Now Miracle [AuDio]
- Faze – Your Daughter [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Wande Coal – Again [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Lo Lo [AuDio]
- Sarkodie, Zlatan & Rexxie – Hasta La Vista
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema