He, however, recently expressed optimism that he will succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.
According to him, he is not camouflaging to make his ambition look like a vision, but he believes he would one day be sworn in as the President of the nation.
He added that there is something called destiny and as the Lord lives, his dreams will come true someday.
His words, “There is something called destiny. I am not one to hide under the umbrella of one finger and make ambition look like vision, I do not camouflage.
“It is not a matter of life and death, but you can write it down. As the Lord lives, and as I am given the opportunity, the day will come, like Joe Biden, that I will be the President of Nigeria.”
“There is no free freedom anywhere in the world; there must be freedom with boundary. “I am not saying curtail them or we can’t use social media in Nigeria. But there is no nation where there are no balances.
“For instance, look at the picture of a drama that was shot somewhere else but was used to say soldiers have killed protesters. Those things can grieve and create troubles.
“But we cannot be draconian; we are not going back to Decree 4. We must do things decently and orderly, listen to the people and formulate laws that will be beneficial to all of us.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)