Ex-wife of singer 9ice opened up about their failed marriage in a heartfelt letter on her website. She stated in the lengthy note that she has officially forgiven the singer. She also admitted she had been bitter towards the Gongo Aso crooner for about six years because he never spoke up against the infidelity rumours that surrounded their breakup.
In a recent interview, the singer revealed he had seen the letter by Toni and was very happy with the new development. He also added that he will always be friends with the mother of his 7-year-old son, Zion.
�I saw the write-up my ex-wife posted on the internet where she wrote that she has forgiven me after six years. It is a very good development and I am happy she had forgiven me after all these years. Contrary to public opinion we have been friends all these while. The most important thing is that even when things are not working or they are not the way they should seem with a person, you should endeavour to remain friends with the person. That is very important. We are friends and we remain friends.”
9ice also spoke about his son’s love for music and sports in the interview, calling him a genius. �Zion can do anything and become anything he wants to be in life. He is into music, sport, science; he is a very brilliant child. Some time when I think of how much of a genius he is, I get scared. He is still a young chap and it is when he grows up that we can actually decide what career he should pursue. He is a multi-talented kid,” he said
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay