She recently had her say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting.
According to her, she shouldn’t be able to speak right now after undergoing surgery to fix the problem, and she is actually part of the really small minority of people who have survived it with no repercussions.
Clarke added that she is lucky to have a good memory because it is a needed skill as an actor.
Her words, “You gain a lot of perspective. The amount of my brain that is no longer usable… There’s quite a bit missing which always makes me laugh.”
“I can do a two and a half hour play every single night and not forget a line. I always had a good memory because it is the only skill as an actor… so your memory is obviously incredibly important and I consistently tested that.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- D’banj – Chop Life ft Timaya
- DJ Big N – Aje ft Remy Crown
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- Carter Efe – Ololade Mi Carter ft Funny Muller
- Victor AD – Dangerous
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- Zinoleesky – Personal
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1