She recently revealed that she is very grateful to God for all that she has accomplished thus far in life.
According to Ify, she is very proud of the woman she has become and she is also pleased with her creative mind which helps her to share who she is with the world.
Okoye added that 2020 has brought insight and closure and potential her way and she is very happy.
Her words, “It’s my Birthday and I’m 30!!!
I am so grateful to God for all that I have accomplished! My 2 beautiful children and the best husband!
I am proud of the woman I have become! The creative mind I possess and can now confidently express and share with the world!
Today, I turn 30 and for the most part, I am feeling pretty calm about it.
Perhaps, for much of my 20s, I gave myself deadlines for the biggest events in life. And guess what? I didn’t meet any of them. But at the age of 30, I am happier than I could have ever predicted.
Putting deadlines on “life-stages” can limit you. There is no normal – so stop weighing yourself up to expectations from other people and comparing your path to others.
For me – so far anyway – this year brings INSIGHT, CLOSURE and POTENTIAL. I am more ‘ME’ than I had ever been before!!
And now, my hopes and perspectives for the future are different.
Happy 30th Birthday day to me.”
- Nero – Ifeoma ft Mr. Frank
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Lyta & Fireboy DML – Soro [AuDio]