She recently revealed this on social media, and Nigerians have been congratulating her.
According to her, she passed her National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) with a minimal number of questions, and she is very proud of herself.
Nofisat added that she is grateful because her support system was always there, even if she was freaking out once in a while.
Her words, “Allow me to Reintroduce Myself….
“Ms. Nofisat Akinsanya, BSN, RN. I’m officially a Registered Nurse in the states of Georgia. I passed my NCLEX with the Minimal Number of questions and even though I was freaking out; my support system did not back out once.. Will be working at Northside and I can’t wait to begin this journey.
“According to Cardi B “My careers taking off, these hoes jogging in place.”
Congrats to her.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Adekunle Gold – Mercy
- Portable – Ogo Forever
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Byno – Ozumba Mbadiwe
- Fave – Baby Riddim (Acoustic Version)
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy Remix ft Davido
- Original Stereoman & Masterkraft – Ekwe (Amapiano Remix)
- Portable – All Eyes On Me ft Barry Jhay
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]