He recently revealed this while inaugurating the leadership of the south-east traditional rulers council in Abakiliki today.
According to him, the recent declaration means federal projects won’t come to the region and it is time for the zone’s leaders and people to collectively say no to the killings in the region.
He added that the agitation for secession has been hijacked by cultists, kidnappers and other criminal elements.
His words, “The declaration of south-east as a red zone by these ministries means that what is due to us would be difficult to come.”
“It is time for the zone’s leaders and people to collectively say no to the killings in the zone because we no longer see the real agenda of the agitations.”
“The people should support governors from the zone and other leaders to permanently stop this bloodshed because we know the parents and communities of the perpetrators of the heinous acts.”
“It is presently difficult for trucks with goods from other parts of the country to come to the zone as we did not harmonise adequately to determine areas of comparative advantage.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Dj Bless – Naija Party [Mixtape]
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Whine Like This [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]