IPAC recently revealed this via a statement read at a press conference by the state Chairman, Anthony Bissong, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, IPAC also intends to take full record of the IMEI number of the 3,281 BVAS machines to reignite and renew its confidence in the commission.
He added that the National Chairman of INEC should do the needful by authorizing a thorough investigation of the activities of the commission in the state.
His words, “We give the INEC Resident Electoral Commissioner 24 hours to allow political parties inspect the BVAS in addition to taking full record of the IMEI number of the 3,281 BVAS machines, to reignite and renew our confidence in the commission.”
“We call on the National Chairman of INEC to authorise a thorough investigation of the activities of the commission in the state.”
“We want the next CP upon resumption of duty to effect a comprehensive reshuffling of Divisional Police Officers across the state and especially Cross River North that has become a major flashpoint of political violence in the state.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Dekumzy – Ashawoosa [AuDio]
- Bracket – Nana [AuDio]
- HarrySong – Kolombo [AuDio]
- HarrySong – I’m in Love Remix ft Olamide
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Sweet Potato [AuDio]
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape