Carrie recently broke the news on her Instagram page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to Carie, her miscarriage really left her heartbroken at the start of the year, and she feels incredibly blessed to be pregnant again.
Johnson added that she is willing to keep speaking up about her pregnancy loss so she can impact everyone else going through such an experience.
Her words, “At the beginning of the year, I had a miscarriage which left me heartbroken.”
“I feel incredibly blessed to be pregnant again but I’ve also felt like a bag of nerves.”
“Fertility issues can be really hard for many people, particularly when on platforms like Instagram it can look like everything is only ever going well.”
“I found it a real comfort to hear from people who had also experienced loss so I hope that in some very small way sharing this might help others too.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- King Six – These Days
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster