President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated APC over the recent Supreme Court judgments that upheld the elections of governors Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State and Simon Lalong of Plateau.
Buhari, in a recent statement issued by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, hailed APC National Executive Council, National Working Committee and every member for their undying loyalty and consistency.
According to him, their loyalty has resulted in several wins for the party, especially in states like Kano and Plateau after very difficult challenges.
He added that losing states like Kano and Plateau would have been really bad for the ruling party.
His words, “I am glad this tortuous journey has ended in favour of the party and our governors. APC won the states and has proved it in court.
”It would have been a major blow if strategically important states like Kano and Plateau are lost.”
“It has now become standard procedure for the opposition to challenge any poll or judgement that does not return its candidates.
“Election is good when they win. The opposite is the case if someone else emerges. But that is not the way it works.
”Democracy is not only about who wins or who loses but also about the process. In disparaging every unfavourable result or judgement, they disparage the entire system.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]