He recently made the withdrawal due to a setback with his knee, and the world has been reacting.
According to his recent statement, his body is not in the right place for another Olympic medal bid, so he has accepted his reality.
Roger Federer added that he is greatly disappointed to withdraw because representing Switzerland is always such an honor.
His words, “Due to the grass-court season, I unfortunately experienced a setback with my knee and have accepted that I must withdraw from the Tokyo Olympic Games,”
“I am greatly disappointed, as it has been an honour and highlight of my career each time I have represented Switzerland.”
“I have already begun rehabilitation in the hopes of returning to the tour later this summer. I wish the entire Swiss team the best of luck and I will be rooting hard from afar. As always, Hopp Schwiz!”
“The goal is to prolong my career and continue to do what makes me happy,” Nadal said. “That is to compete at the highest level and keep fighting for those professional and personal goals at the maximum level of competition.”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Falz – Mercy
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Humblesmith – Dance
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan
- Ruger & Midas The Jagaban – Bounce (UK Remix)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up