The CEO of Kennis Music and Primetime Africa, Mr. Kenny Ogungbe has reacted to the conflict involving the Okoye brothers (Jude, Paul & Peter of Psquare).
While Speaking on his Kennis Music Radio this week Baba Keke rubbished the latest brouhaha between the twins and their elder brother, tagging it a publicity stunt for their supposedly upcoming show.
According to him
I am sure they have a massive show coming up in December and they are using this as a publicity stunt. They have over 100 songs and people who called us on the radio within 15 minutes, requested for about 29 of their songs
the record boss said.
If you are breaking up after recording about 100 songs, will you break up to record another big song as a solo? At what age? How many songs are they going to release that would be up to what they have released already? At what age do they want to do that when people are interested in listening to songs released by younger artistes?
Quote me anywhere that I said it is a game. In the video that was released online, Paul said it was a shame to Peter. It is a game (laughs). Quote me anywhere that I said that it is a game but if they don’t get back together, good luck to them.
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rudeboy – Focus
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Buju – Testimony