Fast rising Nigerian music act, Jahbless, would be overjoyed not because he had a successful performance at Industry Nite, but because he survived a very ghastly motor accident.
After giving a good performance at Industry Nite on June 3, 2015 at Spice Route, the rapper was involved in a serious car accident that wrecked the SUV he was in.
The accident happened in the early hours of June 4, 2015 and fortunately, Jahbless and the other people in the vehicle were not injured.
This is my R class Mercedes Benz, got involved in a fatal accident coming back from industry night this morning pls pray for us. Thanks
he wrote in the caption of the picture of his wrecked vehicle.
Jahbless performed songs from his latest album ‘I AM ME’ at Industry Night yesterday.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix