According to new reports Janet Jackson, 46, stands to receive $500 million if she stays married to her billionaire fiance, Wissam Al Manna, 37, for a minimum of five years.
Janet did not put off her New Year’s Eve wedding because of cold feet but because of cold cash, a friend has revealed.
The singer was due to marry Arab multi-billionaire Wissam Al Mana but their lawyers could not organise the prenuptial agreement in time.
This is no small matter as twice-married Janet has amassed a fortune of $93.5million from 10 hit albums and six major tours while Wissam is one of the richest investors in the Middle East where he represents such fashion and style icons as Hermes and Sonia Rykiel. He is also a major shareholder in Saks Fifth Avenue stores in Dubai, Doha, Bahrain and Kuwait.
Janet will be marrying into the sort of wealth not even her brother Michael managed to amass during his lifetime of success
said her friend.
She’s looking forward to a fairytale life with Wissam.
Should the fairytale turn sour then the agreement still being worked on is reported to guarantee Janet, 46, a “kiss-off” of half-a-billion dollars (around $312.14million) if they divorce after a minimum of five years.
I will even add another 5 years bonus if na me o..
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]