Popular Nollywood actor, Jide Kosoko recently shocked his daughter, Sola Kosoko, on her 40th birthday.
In a recent clip she flaunted on Instagram, Sola was seen with her family and there were lots of gifts presented from them to her.
They even sang for the Nollywood actress to mark her new age.
Congrats to her and LLNP.
Jide Kosoko is a Nigerian actor.
He was born on January 12, 1954 in Lagos to the Kosoko royal family of Lagos Island. He studied business administration at Yaba College of Technology. He began his acting career as a child actor in 1964 in a television production Makanjuola. He has featured in several Nollywood movies of both English and Yoruba Languages.
The young Kosoko grew up in Ebute Metta and was inspired by the success of Hubert Ogunde to go into acting, when an acquaintance who was working with the Ifelodun Traveling theatre troupe invited him to audition for a role in Makanjuola, a tele-movie, Kosoko accepted the invitation, he auditioned and was chosen for the role, playing a played a character called Alabi. Kosoko continued with acting, he performed with the Awada Kerikeri group consisting of Sunday Omobolanle, Lanre Hassan and Oga Bello, and had guest appearances on the T.V. Show, New Masquerade. In 1972, he formed his own group theatre troupe.
He is the father of popular Nollywood actresses Bidemi and Shola Kosoko.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon