Here’s another song dedicated to Goldie, by Kennis Music’s Joe EL. First time Joe EL will be delivering lines in Yoruba. T’ eni to de lari, ao mo t’e ni to mbo simply means ‘The person whom its his or her turn is that which we know, we don’t know whose turn it is next.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!!
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan