Here’s another song dedicated to Goldie, by Kennis Music’s Joe EL. First time Joe EL will be delivering lines in Yoruba. T’eni to de lari, ao mo t’e ni to mbo simply means ‘The person whom its his or her turn is that which we know, we don’t know whose turn it is next.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]