The vibrant governor revealed this in his recent Democracy Day address.
According to him, the June 12 date is remarkable because it reminds us of how far the nation has come in the quest to determine our collective destiny.
He added that Edo State government will keep extending the democratic dividend to the greatest majority of Edo residents for as long as possible.
His words, “I celebrate Nigeria’s Democracy Day, now marked on June 12, in honour of late M. K. O. Abiola, whose sacrifice continues to define our democratic experience as a nation.”
“Democracy Day is, for us, of remarkable significance. Our undaunting drive to sustain democracy since 1999 is expressed through the continuous dialogue we engage in as a people, as we seek for solutions to our developmental challenges and chart new courses of progress with determination and unwavering zest.”
“In Edo State, government at all levels will continue to extend the democratic dividend to the greatest majority of our people as we will ensure that the policies, programmes and projects make desired impact in people’s lives.”
“The lessons learnt from our democratic journey continue to strengthen our resolve to fight off those who are hellbent on mortgaging our patrimony and short-changing the majority of our people for the benefit of a handful of persons.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]