Poetic license is probably on the verge of extinction as Kanye West is the latest rapper to come under fire for using word play which touches on a sensitive subject. The new dad made reference to Parkinson disease which is diagnosed in more than 50,000 Americans each year and has no cure…
According to TMZ,
The song in question is called “On Sight” – which includes the lyric, “A monster about to come alive again / Soon as I pull up and park the Benz / We get this bitch shaking like Parkinson’s.
The American Parkinson Disease Association is upset about the lyric – with the org.’s VP Kathryn Whitford telling us, We find these lyrics distasteful and the product of obvious ignorance.
The APDA has been around for over 50 years and it’s the largest organization in the country dedicated to helping those with Parkinson’s and furthering efforts to find a cure.
If you recall, Rapper Rick Ross lost his Reebok deal after date rape lyrics and Lil Wayne lost a Pepsi deal over Emmit Till Lyrics.. Who’s gonna drop Kanye now? I hope he apologies soon though because, its no doubt he has a big ego
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]