Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has again bagged another brand ambassador deal, this time with a UK based perfume line.
The perfume line which is called�Blessings Perfume, is owned by a UK based Nigerian and is exclusively sold in Harrolds, London. Although she did not disclose how much was involved in the deal,the company parted with a ‘mouth watering’ sum of money to have the actress sign the deal.
Henshaw started her acting career in 1993 and has featured in over 50 movies. She is presently a judge�on�the ongoing�Nigeria’s Got Talent�show and is also on set for an upcoming soap opera, Crossroads, along with other actors, including�Emeka Ossai.
SHARE AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Nsico Michaels – Yak Aba (Let It Be) ft Devyn Rose, Rina, O’giveR, Danny P, JSongz & Sa’Shay [AuDio]
- T.R.I.P – I Gat It [AuDio]
- D’Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more – Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]
- Cynthia Morgan – Popori [AuDio]
- RoRO – Hit Song ft Wise [AuDio]
- DJ Bobbi – Fever (Otutu) ft Vector, Jaywon & Ned [AuDio]