Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has again bagged another brand ambassador deal, this time with a UK based perfume line.
The perfume line which is called Blessings Perfume, is owned by a UK based Nigerian and is exclusively sold in Harrolds, London. Although she did not disclose how much was involved in the deal, the company parted with a ‘mouth watering’ sum of money to have the actress sign the deal.
Henshaw started her acting career in 1993 and has featured in over 50 movies. She is presently a judge on the ongoing Nigeria’s Got Talent show and is also on set for an upcoming soap opera, Crossroads, along with other actors, including Emeka Ossai.
SHARE AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Saskay – 5quad
- Basketmouth & Buju – Your Body
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- Phenom – Shamanya ft Olamide & Phyno
- Joeboy – Alcohol
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- King Six – These Days
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse