Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has again bagged another brand ambassador deal, this time with a UK based perfume line.
The perfume line which is called Blessings Perfume, is owned by a UK based Nigerian and is exclusively sold in Harrolds, London. Although she did not disclose how much was involved in the deal, the company parted with a ‘mouth watering’ sum of money to have the actress sign the deal.
Henshaw started her acting career in 1993 and has featured in over 50 movies. She is presently a judge on the ongoing Nigeria’s Got Talent show and is also on set for an upcoming soap opera, Crossroads, along with other actors, including Emeka Ossai.
SHARE AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]