Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has again bagged another brand ambassador deal, this time with a UK based perfume line.
The perfume line which is called�Blessings Perfume, is owned by a UK based Nigerian and is exclusively sold in Harrolds, London. Although she did not disclose how much was involved in the deal,the company parted with a ‘mouth watering’ sum of money to have the actress sign the deal.
Henshaw started her acting career in 1993 and has featured in over 50 movies. She is presently a judge�on�the ongoing�Nigeria’s Got Talent�show and is also on set for an upcoming soap opera, Crossroads, along with other actors, including�Emeka Ossai.
SHARE AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ole [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dremo – OMG [AuDio]
- Zlatan – Soro Soke [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]