Late Joan Rivers replacement on Fashion Police announced last night that she was quitting the show after just 7 episodes. She made the announcement in a statement she released on her twitter handle. Meanwhile the network has confirmed her leaving and said Fashion Police would be back on air on March 30th.
“We can confirm that Kathy Griffin is leaving E!’s Fashion Police. We wish her all the best and are grateful for her time on the show, as well as the many laughs that she gave us all. Fashion Police will return, as scheduled, on Monday, March 30, at 9 p.m. with our talented co-hosts Giuliana Rancic and Brad Goreski, and executive producer Melissa Rivers. No further information is available at this time.” the network said in a statement.
See Kathy’s statement
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]