Late Joan Rivers replacement on Fashion Police announced last night that she was quitting the show after just 7 episodes. She made the announcement in a statement she released on her twitter handle. Meanwhile the network has confirmed her leaving and said Fashion Police would be back on air on March 30th.
“We can confirm that Kathy Griffin is leaving E!’s Fashion Police. We wish her all the best and are grateful for her time on the show, as well as the many laughs that she gave us all. Fashion Police will return, as scheduled, on Monday, March 30, at 9 p.m. with our talented co-hosts Giuliana Rancic and Brad Goreski, and executive producer Melissa Rivers. No further information is available at this time.” the network said in a statement.
See Kathy’s statement
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]