This emotive track titled “Be Strong” by Kefee was recorded before her passing nevertheless the Branama preacher’s camp is releasing the powerful number now to encourage and uplift her family, friends and fans.
R.I.P Kefee, your legacy lives on!
BE STRONG in times like this. It’s very hard to believe that this has happened, but the ICON Kefee aka “Branama Queen” has gone home. On this song, she encourages no matter what you are going through to BE STRONG. More to come from this great singer. Be Strong was recorded in Los Angeles (LA) with Pastor P. Adeyemi.
#TeamKefee encourages all her fans and supporters to continue to embrace the Legacies she stood by and left behind. This is just the beginning of the BranamaQueen #KefeeLivesOn.
Listen Up & Be inspired
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- Ruger, D’Prince & Rema – One Shirt