Kefee’s ex-husband Alec Godwin says he’s yet to come to terms with her death.
‘Is there any concrete confirmation? I’m still hoping it’s not true’. Godwin told NET
Alec’s marriage to Kefee collapsed in 2008. The music producer reminisced on the times they worked together, creating her debut album ‘Branama’ and the follow up ‘Branama 2’
‘It was a pleasure working with her, it was all so natural. I won’t say I discovered her, I’ll rather say we discovered ourselves because she inspired me to set up my record label ‘Alec’s Music’, Godwin said. ‘I believed so much in her even after we split. She was a talented vocalist‘, he added.
Alec and Kefee met in 1999 at a local church in Warri, and years later Alec signed Kefee to his record label, which housed other acts like his sister Estee and Edo-born singer Rhymzo.
The couple ended their three-year marriage in 2008 after protracted marital problems.
Kefee passed away on Thursday, June 12, 2014 after 15 days in a coma…
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)