Kel is definitely back and is bringing real hip hop with her!
The rapper who has been away from the music scene for a while says her drive has been refueled by the influx of mediocre rap in the music industry.
Music used to evoke emotions in me, it made me feel things. I want to help bring back the feel good/real hip hop music that you can vibe to and makes you think. Rap is my way of expression and my tool for storytelling, and seeing as I have some life experience now, you can bet I have a lot of things to say through my music
She calls this a warm up to her official single which will be out in a few weeks. Till then, enjoy True Talk (free verse) #BringBackHipHop
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]