Kendall Jenner has knocked Gisele off the top spot as the world’s highest paid model for the first time in 15 years.
The catwalk queen and reality star, 22, topped the annual Forbes list for the first time with earnings of $22 million over the past 12 months.
Kendall’s earnings more than doubled from 2016’s $10 million total, making her the biggest dollar and percent gainer on the ranking.
Gisele, 37, came in second place, having earned $17.5 million, marking the first year she has not headed up the line-up since 2002.
Rounding out the top three is Chrissy Teigen, 31, who joins the list for the first time after raking in $13.5 million over the past 12 month-period.
Making the cut for the first time, sisters Gigi, 22, and Bella Hadid, 21, are ranked at number five and number nine respectively, with the former making $9.5 million and the younger sibling taking in $6 million.
Fresh from her success as the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in Shanghai, China, on Monday, Bella is the youngest model on the list, having just turned 21 last month.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]