We spotted Kim Kardashian and her good friend Jonathan Cheban heading into the restaurant Serendipity in Miami, Florida, on Tuesday. The reality star made a statement in a very interesting outfit.
Kim wore a fringed cream-colored sleeveless blouse and a black flared-out skirt. She paired the look with black strappy sandals.
Despite her questionable fashion statement, Kim must be satisfied knowing that she’s one of the most popular people in the world. Yahoo! just revealed she was the most-searched person on the website this year. In fact, only the election and iPhone 5 beat her in overall searches.
Kim was also 2012’s most searched person on Bing, overtaking popular celebs such as Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and Lindsay Lohan.
Basically, the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star can wear whatever she wants because people want to see it and read about it.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]