Kobe Bryant‘s wife is upset that some people have declared Lamar Odom dead even when reports say the NBA star is currently still breathing and on life support in a Las Vegas hospital.
Vanessa Bryant took to her Instagram on Wednesday, October 14 to send her prayers to Lamar, as well as to urge people on social media to stop claiming that the former NBA player is dead.
As Pulse reported, Odom was found unresponsive at a Nevada brothel on Tuesday, and is currently in critical condition at a Las Vegas hospital. Doctors believe he overdosed on drugs and likely suffered brain damage. Earlier on Wednesday, Lil Wayne tweeted “RIP,” as did basketball player J.R. Smith, despite Odom still breathing. Many fans on social media have similarly shared their condolences.
“People shouldn’t be posting/reposting that he is deceased when it isn’t true,” Vanessa, whose husband Kobe diched a Lakers pre season game to be by Odom’s bedside on October 14, wrote on Instagram. “Just imagine what his loved ones must feel like to receive such terrible news.”
In addition to her plea, Vanessa also said,“Prayers going out to @lamarodom and his family. Praying he gets through this. #LakerFam At the end of the day, he has a family and loved ones that care for him.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)