Veteran rapper and singer, Konga return to the music scene with a new song titled ‘Agbawo’ with assist from Lord Of Ajasa.
This is a heavy song from two great indigenous artistes who held this industry down during early 2000..
‘Agbawo’ is a Yoruba word that mean ‘Great Ones’, it is used to praise a person who has been in a game for so long and have contributed positively.
Listen Up & Catch the Vibe!
- Tentik – Recognize Now or Famz Later MixTape
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love [AuDio]
- Stogie T – Dunno ft Nasty C [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Erigga – AYEME ft Yungzee [AuDio + ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sound Sultan – Fayaa Fayaa ft Duktor Sett [AuDio]