Veteran rapper and singer, Konga return to the music scene with a new song titled ‘Agbawo’ with assist from Lord Of Ajasa.
This is a heavy song from two great indigenous artistes who held this industry down during early 2000..
‘Agbawo’ is a Yoruba word that mean ‘Great Ones’, it is used to praise a person who has been in a game for so long and have contributed positively.
Listen Up & Catch the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]