With the unending fierce competition in the realm of Nigeria music industry, Meek Paul Eyo is eager to break the walls with his unique voice and well crafted lyrics. “KURRENCY” as he is mostly known is a recording and performing artiste who hails from Akwa Ibom state, Uyo city. The Afro Pop singer kicked off his music career professionally at the age of 16 and has since then not looked back as he is determined to hit the zenith in pursuit of his music dreams.
The budding act is presently signed to ace record label ‘BIG BALLERS MUSIC’ after being discovered in 2014. Asides being a young man with good looks, Kurrency has been able to bring into play his talent to build a benchmark for himself in the entertainment industry. However, His ardor for music has also paved way for him to share same stage with A-list artistes such as 2Baba, African China, Solidstar, Oritsefemi and more. He has also worked with Artistes such as Solidstar and Rocksteady of Hypertek.
KURRENCY is here with his first official hit single produced by KUKBEAT, titled ‘I GAT U’. This very tuneful song will serve as a lead to his major break in the music industry thereby causing his fans to request for more. The visual which was directed by award winning video Director, Clarence Peters will be released in a few weeks.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]