The Nigerian music visual industry is about to experience a new groove and dance moves with this long anticipated video, ‘I Gat U‘ by Kurrency.
The budding act who is presently signed to ace record label ‘BIG BALLERS MUSIC’ after being discovered in 2014 by the music outfit, combined his artistic talent with the great creativity of Clarence Peters Lens to birth this fresh, attention-grabbing video.
‘I Gat U’ was shot right at the heart of Lekki conservation center, Lagos, where the beauty of nature was explored and the ambiance an additional effect that set the 3mins 38 seconds video apart from other regular ones.
The ingenious crew tapped into the African dance style, monochrome concept and costume to give the video a colourful attraction it deserves.
Press Play & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)